Old clan logos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I'm going to be releasing my Battle Royale game mode for the UT99.org mapping contest. In the mod I have random graffiti spawning around the level and these sprays use logos from past and present groups and individuals. It's a sort of homage to the people who played and spent time in our world.

Do any of you happen to have any old clan logos? To use an example, everyone remember Rosebum but do you remember the logo? I'd love it if players got a bunch of "What the....oh hey that's Projectile Waffle's logo!" as they play Deck16 for the thousandth time.

I've searched around but google gives almost no hits on this stuff. If you have any old forum screenshots that show the header logo or if you saved them in any way I'd love to get a clean copy to use. Thanks guys! My addy is agutgpostal at either hotmail or gmail.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Splash logos! I had forgotten completely about those. Thanks Medor, that's a great avenue to explore.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
You rule my friend! I dug through the old texture files and found WAY more than I can ever use. Thank you so very much!! Wow, found some really old ones in there too...groups I had forgotten completely about.