Offline...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
... for some days .

My wife and I are moving into our new house.

I moved the first things today ( books , DVD´s , PC Games ... ).
I have no idea how fast my IPS is setting me up with DSL there .
So , don´t expect me posting here or updating SkinCity the next days .
Hopefully I´m online tommorrow , I´m moving my PC´s Saturday morning.

See you .

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Don't make yourself any stress,it is much more important that you and your wife can move into your new house in a relaxed way,I think some people will agree to me when I say,that we can wait.I hope everything works good during your move in your new house.:)

See ya later SaDinator!:D

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Back online with finally 2MB/s . \o/ . It´s the first time I got real DSL .
I can´t believe I was online the last 10 years without DSL .
The last 2 years with 384 KB/s doesn´t count , that´s no real DSL .

My PC-Room is nearly finished . Most of the games are there and my 3 PC´s are running . :D

I have a lot of work on my list , but I try to be online atleast 1 hour daily .

Attachments

• SV101522.JPG
    SV101522.JPG
    795.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SV101540.JPG
    SV101540.JPG
    863.2 KB · Views: 10
  • SV101542.JPG
    SV101542.JPG
    859.4 KB · Views: 9
  • SV101543.JPG
    SV101543.JPG
    855.2 KB · Views: 8

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Yepi,SaD is back,great pics,but as you said,there's still much stuff to do.Anyway,keep cool and don't get nervous or something others,let's do the rest of your move in a relaxed atmosphere.:)

I don't believe it,a PC with case with the font SkinCity,that rocks man,holla balla balla.You have lots of different games,nice collection,I couldn't compare my collection with yours,hehe.:D

You god damn lucky guy 2MB/s,I have 1,6MB/s at the moment,but in the future we have 2,5MB/s,hehe can't wait to get,but nice to hear you got a faster internet speed / connection.384KB/s,oh man the good old time,LOLOL.:biggrin2:

Get soon finish with everything and stay healthy (both of you).:)