1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Offline Wiki Link

Discussion in 'Wiki General' started by Cøi, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Cøi

Cøi New Member

Hi,

Due to the age of UT99 and lack of activity on forums/wikis, it wouldn't surprise me if websites start getting shut down in the future. I've been mapping in UnrealED for around 12 years, and I still use the BeyondUnreal wiki. The 'Offline Wiki' page doesn't actually provide an offline wiki though, and the version on ut-files is quite buggy. So I searched through the internet archive website, downloaded the last official working offline wiki, and reuploaded it for your convenience!

https://mega.nz/#!idA1lRZa!jzCHmFjj8-6TQxdU62wnhtYUsvxfaF3IqvtKf7ggn5E

This copy was created 23 June 2007, which is long ago, but I don't think a lot has changed over the years. If administrators could get the offline wiki script working again, that would still be helpful ;)