Offline Wiki Link

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cøi

Feb 25, 2017
Hi,

Due to the age of UT99 and lack of activity on forums/wikis, it wouldn't surprise me if websites start getting shut down in the future. I've been mapping in UnrealED for around 12 years, and I still use the BeyondUnreal wiki. The 'Offline Wiki' page doesn't actually provide an offline wiki though, and the version on ut-files is quite buggy. So I searched through the internet archive website, downloaded the last official working offline wiki, and reuploaded it for your convenience!

https://mega.nz/#!idA1lRZa!jzCHmFjj8-6TQxdU62wnhtYUsvxfaF3IqvtKf7ggn5E

This copy was created 23 June 2007, which is long ago, but I don't think a lot has changed over the years. If administrators could get the offline wiki script working again, that would still be helpful ;)

BU2018

Oct 27, 2018

Maximax

Sep 28, 2020
Hello, I'm new here. Thanks for saving this archive copy, Cøi, seems like it's most complete version you can find online (I couln't even find working original link on web.archive.org). 2018 version is bigger and more recent and supposed to be better choice, but for some reason a lot of pages aren't working for me :(
I figured that this wiki is going down sometimes, and since I like archiving stuff, I decided to make unofficial mirror of this wiki on github pages, based on 2007 copy. Hope it's ok. Maybe it will be more convenient for some people, than offline version, while original site is being down. I made some small changes, like made logo link local (instead of leading to wiki.beyondunreal.com), added link to complete-index to main page, etc.
Here is the site - https://beyondunrealwiki.github.io/

Cøi

Feb 25, 2017
Thank you medor. I'm not sure why my own mega file is gone, they probably deleted it due to account inactivity -_-

medor

Mar 15, 2009
Thank you medor. I'm not sure why my own mega file is gone, they probably deleted it due to account inactivity -_-

rock.gif