Official UT3 Loving Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Pisha Kantham I wrote wrong those words Im hungry lol "Will address" would be the correct words in english language :p

Aenubis: Are you from opinion this thread must be closed? let us show positive stuff between those many whiners thread This one is disturbing you? c'mon dude...

Last edited:

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
No, I'm of the opinion this thread has out lived it's usefulness.

I'm not anti UT3. It's the only game I've had any desire to play on the rare occasion I've had desire to play games lately. I just think this thread is silly. It was cool/funny for the first week, given the timing, and other threads and all...

DarkSonny

Beware!
Apr 8, 2008
Malaga, Spain
usefulness? xd usefulness for what? your words doesn't make any sense...:eek:

PD: ah, usefulness is your opinion not the overall opinion

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
But you didn't make that clear in your first post. And posts like those aren't constructive, at all. So please, don't bother. Thank you.

Last edited:

Fuzz

Enigma
Jan 19, 2008
Universe
Seems like UT3 only teach people how to auto-taunt whenever they post in an UT3 forum... "Next time, try not to suck!"

Now when my loadingtimes are reduced I have no complaints at all. Seems like my 512 MB of RAM still does the trick, but I better close almost everything before I launch. I would do that anyway even if I had 4 GB of RAM.

True love never dies. That's why this thread is still alive.

Mabz

Mar 31, 2005
Apart from it being an awesome, fast paced game, I love UT3 because there is some much room for it to grow (patches, bonus packs, modders etc.)

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Actually, my first post in this thread was taking normal part in it.

The post I believe you were referring to, was a poorly punctuated question, and hence not expressing an opinion at all. After it was replied to, I made it quite clear that what I was expressing was an opinion.

That said, It's cool now, because I unsubscribed too it. I just deem certain threads bump-worthy in my head, and this wasn't one of them.

Asura

May 3, 2008
One of the things I love about UT3 is the shock rifle.

There's few things more satisfying in gaming that shooting someone off a ledge using it; my only problem is I think they should make falling damage-kills as a result of a shock blast actually count, as opposed to merely decreasing that player's score.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
One of the things I love about UT3 is the shock rifle.

There's few things more satisfying in gaming that shooting someone off a ledge using it; my only problem is I think they should make falling damage-kills as a result of a shock blast actually count, as opposed to merely decreasing that player's score.

It used to in UT2k3/4 i hadn't thought to check whether they forgot to put it back in.