1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Official UT3 complaint thread

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Nereid, Jan 19, 2008.

?

UT3 now or waited?

1. Glad it is out now, i cant wait.

29 vote(s)
    21.0%
  2. Wish they would have waited.

85 vote(s)
    61.6%
  3. Indifferent

24 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. Jordan L

Jordan L New Member

2. Anuban

Anuban Your reward is that you are still alive

I do miss being able to set up very mismatched teams composed of the same bot like you can do in UT2Kx. What I mean for example is that say you want to play ONS and you feel like really beating up on the bots you could easily have 10 bots on your team and set up the opposing team to have just five. And what was cool was if say you had the terminator model and you wanted to fight a team of terminators you would just drag over the terminator portrait five times and there you have it. Your 11 person squad completely destroying a squad of five of the same bots. This is not possible in UT3 and is among the things I really miss for offline bot play. I just don't understand why they deviated from such a great formula.

3. faultymoose

faultymoose New Member

QFMFT.

4. faultymoose

faultymoose New Member

Oh, I just came from the official forums where I posted a thread called: "Hey Mods, how about a suggestion forum?"

The body was not antagonistic. It was just asking for a suggestions forum where we could move all that kind of discussion off general so it wouldn't have to be deleted.

The thread was deleted. I got a negative slash against me from a mod. Awesome.

5. fuegerstef

fuegerstef New Member

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?p=2087949&posted=1#post2087949

6. faultymoose

faultymoose New Member

Yeah sorry double post, I tried to delete this one but couldn't :(

7. haslo

haslo Moar Pie!

Just choose the max number of bots, type "suicide" in the console, bind "viewbot" to a key and press that repeatedly to switch from bot to bot :) Enjoy!

It's not real spectator mode because you can't fly around freely, and your corpse is lying around somewhere, but it comes close :)

8. Mircea

Mircea New Member

Already complained in another thread myself... sorry I didn't find this one first. Anyway, its actually very needed, as many UT fans who got UT 3 will very fast need a place to vent many things out :)