1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Official mod name?

Discussion in '2DT Development' started by FreakinMeany, Dec 30, 2003.

1. FreakinMeany

FreakinMeany Booga booga boo!

Hey Kolp.... did you ever decide on an official name for the mod? Did it end up being 2DT?

2. master_newbie

master_newbie 2D Mod Fan

I would like to see a website for this mod

with regular news about future updates/version

and hire some mappers to pack up maps with every release

make this mod popular/big and win the unreal engine license and 300 000 $ in the msu contest ;)

at least make it more popular :)

3. k0lpA

k0lpA OMFG the cow bus !!

Yup The Name 2D Tournament is kinda official yeah ;) wut ? U DONT LIKE IT? :eek:
    I would need a webmaster.. someone who can make cool-looking sites.. cuz I suck at this :| BionicBeast made one but.. died it seems..

4. StoneViper

StoneViper you can call me Mike

i can make one, but only if i get paid :) i dont' have time for free gigs anymore :p

5. FreakinMeany

FreakinMeany Booga booga boo!

lol - No, the name is fine (especially after the LOOONG debate about what it should be) :D

Even a simple site would be better than nothing. If you've got some web space to put it on, I'd be happy to throw something cool together for it... though StoneViper would tell me that I should be bug-fixing Mapraider instead :eek:

6. StoneViper

StoneViper you can call me Mike

LMAO !!

well, maybe, i mean i might have brought it up :D