Official Minecraft Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Does anyone actually play Minecraft anymore? The big public servers I've tried recently seem to be full of professional AFK'ers.
I haven't been playing on-line so I wouldn't know. I need to find some good servers though where people have been building clever stuff.

Nice stuff Hazel and AM......... clever stuff! :tup:

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Something I built today:

MinecraftSaw.jpg

Mar 6, 2004
Nice timing... I was just about to bump this thread! :)

I started up a minecraft server recently, it's whitelist only right now for testing but it will be made public in a couple of weeks. If anyone wants to play, let me know your minecraft name and I'll add you. There are 9 active players currently, and the server is usually busy between 12.30 - 1pm and after 8.30pm EST.

Server Name: Ruinopolis
IP: 108.163.212.196

[SCREENSHOT]http://i.minus.com/jovRt73nU5VuB.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

More info:

- Survival PvE with small PvP battle areas, a notification pops up when entering these areas.
- Hard difficulty
- Large biomes
- 24 slots
- Beastnode hosted
- Plugins: Essentials (with economy, trade signs), GriefPrevention, Player Heads, WelcomeBook, Anti X-Ray, ChestRestock, WorldBorder, Dynmap, WhooshingWell

- Generated ruins and villages are protected, raid them to find loot.
- Trade emeralds for currency and vice versa
- Loot chests in protected zones are randomized and restock periodically.
- Play large scale dungeons and puzzles for more epic loot (these will continue to grow in number). Players are encouraged to create their own dungeons, ruins and pvp areas too.

I'm playing at this server, pretty small group of people which is OK by me. I just wanna build. They have a map of the world that looks like google earth, just zoom in and you will see what is being done.

Last edited: