Official Minecraft Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
1301974715368.jpg

20110414002200.png

So who's down?

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
Wow, I've seen that Minas Tirith reproduction...but since it's built into a mountain, might be half of what that is. I can't imagine how many blocks that would require. Maybe if Portal 2 wasn't just a few days off... :)

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Well the problem is people in the UK supposedly get a lot of lag on the server, I guess you'll have to decide for yourself.

The plan was to just find out what time everyone is available and have a 3 hour window of building time to get on and work on it together.

I'm available from like 5pm or 8pm to 3am or later central time.

Funny thing I've noticed is people are getting on for like 5 to 15 minutes at a time a few times a day, but all at different times so people never end up getting on at the same time. :lol: Maybe if I only opened the server for a set 3 hours a day it will be a better experience in general.

Mar 6, 2004
Well the problem is people in the UK supposedly get a lot of lag on the server, I guess you'll have to decide for yourself.

The plan was to just find out what time everyone is available and have a 3 hour window of building time to get on and work on it together.

I'm available from like 5pm or 8pm to 3am or later central time.

Funny thing I've noticed is people are getting on for like 5 to 15 minutes at a time a few times a day, but all at different times so people never end up getting on at the same time. :lol: Maybe if I only opened the server for a set 3 hours a day it will be a better experience in general.

I'm normally on at 1030pm PST or later. If i log in and back out it's because nobody is on and don't feel like waiting around.

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
Minecraft Beta 1.5

(You will need to update your servers as well)

* Weather (rain, snow, thunder)
* Statistics
* Achievements
* Detector rail
* Booster rail
* Performance improvements

More statistics and achievements will be added over time as we develop the game. They’re only stored locally at the moment, but we’ll slowly be rolling out online storing of achievements over time.

http://mcupdate.tumblr.com/post/4746649753/minecraft-beta-1-5

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Seriously? I just updated all the freakin plugins on my server. They need to update only once every 3 or 6 months and make the updates big updates.

Oh well, I'm just gonna wait until I finish with everything I've been busy with lately and we can start the project in a few weeks if anyone is interested, or just update the server only.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Was pretty surprised when I found out hosting for a minecraft server can be fairly cheap. Might do one over at Servercraft.co. I like playing online, but I'd like to have my own server for my friends and I. $15 a month for a 1-8 person capable server should be good.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
I'm running a debian linux command line minecraft server under my bed. We've got a few players and the towns are already linked by a massive minecart system. We just need more people to play on the server and build stuff. :p

The only rules are: Don't take **** that isn't yours unless the owner says otherwise and don't PK unless you have a damn good reason (or you are fighting in the PvP arena).

I keep backups saved to a FTP and to the local server itself so if **** goes down I always have backups.

http://inferno.codebrainshideout.net/MinecraftServer/

^^ that's the webpage for the server.

Also note. Sheepy village is kind of far from spawn. I made a giant marker with a fire on top that has signs that will point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

DarkCrow

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Jun 13, 2004
Brasil
I'm running a debian linux command line minecraft server under my bed. We've got a few players and the towns are already linked by a massive minecart system. We just need more people to play on the server and build stuff. :p

The only rules are: Don't take **** that isn't yours unless the owner says otherwise and don't PK unless you have a damn good reason (or you are fighting in the PvP arena).

I keep backups saved to a FTP and to the local server itself so if **** goes down I always have backups.

http://inferno.codebrainshideout.net/MinecraftServer/

^^ that's the webpage for the server.

Also note. Sheepy village is kind of far from spawn. I made a giant marker with a fire on top that has signs that will point you in the right direction.

Just entered and CREEPERS EVERYWHERE.