1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

offering my models for Delerium

Discussion in 'Delirium General Forum' started by HarvesterUT, Sep 20, 2003.

1. HarvesterUT

HarvesterUT beat me with a stick

hey guys, came across your mod and it sounds pretty cool. actually I was working on a mod similar to your (with magic, too) but I halted it since doing all the work myself was too much. however, i have some wonderful weapons i modeled in Lightwave. if you guys want them, they are yours!

follow the link to see them....dont forget to scroll down to see the others!
    click me!

HarvesterUT

Last edited: Sep 20, 2003
  2. quitgrin1

quitgrin1 Demon Like

Thanks for your offer HarvesterUT :) But I need to talk to the rest of the team members about this. (Most likely it will be a yes :) ) I'll post here soon anyways man. One thing though: do you want to be an ACTIVE member of the team or do you just want to donate your stuff to us? We'll give you all the credits, so dont worry about that.

Later,
    GriNGoLoCo

3. HarvesterUT

HarvesterUT beat me with a stick

no i dont want to be a member, but thanks for asking. i figured i should donate those weapons to a noble cause! let me know if you want them...ill zip them up in .lwo and .3ds format.

they arent skinned so your guys will have to unwrap em and do all the grunt work...but the models are yours. and credit would be much appreciated!

HarvesterUT

4. quitgrin1

quitgrin1 Demon Like

Ok man, then thanks :) Please send them to this mail: gringoloco@planetunreal.com . Please also send me your real name, so I can thank you in our website.

Later man, and MUCH THANKS!
    GriNGoLoCo