1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2kX Occupant17 problems

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Median12, May 25, 2017.

1. Median12

Median12 Mapper

Unfortunately someone stole my Computer during a house burglary.

I luckily saved most of my game on a USB HDD.............I lost most new levels (boss levels and tweaks such, .u files I spent ages on) :( but I retained the original copies of the 8 out of 16 levels produced.......

I am so annoyed atm.

The ppl who stole my computer have an old P3 3.2mhz coz I had to design it on an old system in-case ppl didn't have core PC's.. and it would run properly.

The intro movie I am more annoyed about because I didn't add it to the USB HDD!

Sorry about that but its not my fault

2. meowcat

meowcat take a chance

Sorry to hear about your loss Median12, that really sucks! Good to hear that you had at least some backups too though.

3. Median12

Median12 Mapper

Right meowcat..........having your house burgler is not nice mate.

I got most of the stuff I was willing to release but the IntroMovie I loved and now it's gone............swears............took me AGES to make the spaceship and the A.I. script for the NPC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,................you so don't know

I still got the UT3 rock meshes on another disk mind...........A couple of other files and as always I kept my Texture files separate. ( .utx) Thank gawd! :)

........I lost so much original music (.Ogg files)

Considering UT2K4 is roughly 18 yrs old I might port another version for 4 or just make Occupant17 2 for 4 but I don't know yet but Iove UnrealEd4..........to be honset I think Occupant 17 ---2 I am worried OSMT won't port over, might have to ask Epic for a licence or whatever they say for OSMT....depends, but thats not yet.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017