Obscure Action Figures

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Also Power Rangers. Not any of this new "Zeo" bull****. I can remember when the Green Ranger made his first appearance with his little flute thingy, and that at least once per episode a bunch of grey ugly guys would get punched in the chest and explode for no apparent reason.

Pfft. The button on their chest was a self destruct button, didn't you know? ;) :p

Gnam

Feb 13, 2002
Yes, please.
LOL, that reminds me of a quote I saw in someone's sig on another forum somewhere. The caption was "even google thinks he did it", and the pic was a screenshot of google after the person typed "Micheal Jackson is not guilty!" and google replied "Did you mean: Micheal Jackson is guilty"

The funny thing is, it apears the people at goodle actually corrected it so it wouldn't do it, cause I tried it myself as soon as I saw it, and it didn't work.

Last edited:

Mappie

--Total World Domination--
Nov 9, 2002
maryland, USA
Visit site
Ha, the "gray guys". They were called puttys. Isn't it odd that the evil Lord Zed would put the self destruct button right in the center of the chest? Maybe he could have put it in a less vunerable spot....