Oblivion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
This game has met all of my expectations for being the most over-hyped and most useless RPG of all time. The combat is just as lame as it looks in the videos, the physics are a joke, the bulk system is annoying, having to switch to the menu to toggle between spells is gay, etc.

GRAW was a much better investment.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
cracwhore said:
This game has met all of my expectations for being the most over-hyped and most useless RPG of all time. The combat is just as lame as it looks in the videos, the physics are a joke, the bulk system is annoying, having to switch to the menu to toggle between spells is gay, etc.

GRAW was a much better investment.

You can hotkey any item, weapon, potion, and spell. Even repair hammers and calcinators. Combat is pretty fun once you get moves like dodge, stagger, and knockdown.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
Having read the reviews and the seething anger of those on the TES boards I have to say I'm probably going to stay away from this one. Morrowind came with my videocard and I Instantly fell in love with it for its uniqueness.

From what I've read all my favorite features of Morrowind are gone. (truely open quests, non scaled monsters, in depth armor system, unbridled freedom including freedom to get your ass kicked) I can't fault a game for not being its predecessor but its taken a step twoards generic slasher and lets face it bethesda has got nothing on the already established Hack and slashers out there. What Seperated Morrowind and it's crusty fighting system and ulgy ass faces was that once you realized you could pick up most anything, and you began to challenge the boundaries of what you could do, the game really felt alive.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
MP_Lord_Kee said:
Seems pretty stupid to me that the shops won't stock on good or great items before you reach a sertain level.
That's Goddamned stupid. I remember walking into a weapon shop for the first time in Daggerfall, seeing a bright red Daedric katana, and making it my goal in the game to be able to buy that sword, which cost about 100X the cash I had on me.

I ended up just breaking into the store a dozen levels later and stealing it :D

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
I had a 'work' dude tell me it was "fukn cool, man." I dunno. Is it all 'spell' type sh!t? Is it worth getting? Can you tk easily? Are you currently upset? What's your moms waist size? How old is your youngest sister? Does she fuk?

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Pipe_Dream said:
I had a 'work' dude tell me it was "fukn cool, man." I dunno. Is it all 'spell' type sh!t? Is it worth getting? Can you tk easily? Are you currently upset? What's your moms waist size? How old is your youngest sister? Does she fuk?

You make your own character. You can choose not to do spells at all if you wish. You can kill everyone in town except important quest people. You can kill the countess and undress her, if you so wish.

Not that.. I did.. or anything..

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Pipe_Dream said:
Can you tk easily
>I assume you can kill the only member of your team by very quickly moving from a higher position down to a lower position.

What's your moms waist size?
>15cm

How old is your youngest sister?
>16

Does she fuk?
>Yes, and she's very hot and tight and pretty damn good at it too.

Feb 26, 2001
England
Fuzzle said:
You make your own character. You can choose not to do spells at all if you wish. You can kill everyone in town except important quest people. You can kill the countess and undress her, if you so wish.

Not that.. I did.. or anything..

I want a way of teleporting dead bodies into my house, it would look kinda cool to decorate it with nakit corpses.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
You can drag them like you drag the ragdolls in hl2 with the grav gun, but you can't teleport them between zones.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Hadmar said:
Can you tk easily
>I assume you can kill the only member of your team by very quickly moving from a higher position down to a lower position.

What's your moms waist size?
>15cm

How old is your youngest sister?
>16

Does she fuk?
>Yes, and she's very hot and tight and pretty damn good at it too.

Wouldn't it be cool if I married your sister and then we were related?

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
sister eh, ^_^

PICS, PICS, PICS, PICS,
PICS, PICS, PICS, PICS,
PICS, PICS, PICS, PICS,
PICS, PICS, PICS, PICS,

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe