O.T. Daughters....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
Got some good news tonight....I think....
My oldest girl's boyfriend asked her to marry him tonight, and she said yes....He's 23, she's 18. Neither one of them have a good job, but I can see the way they feel about eachothers in their eyes.
They have nowhere to live except here (ain't gonna' happen), or with his folks.
I just don't know what to think about it. Time will tell I guess......

Not trying to be sh!tty about it, but if you don't have kids old enough to marry off, please don't reply to this thread....

*edit*
gone racin'

Last edited:

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
well congrats, i guess.... :)

we just found out were going to have our first one...... and im turnin' 39 and shes turnin' 38 this month.....

sorry for the reply ;)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
lol .. im 22 ... if a girl even mentioned it to me she would be out the door faster than I could open it :p :lol:

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
lol, didn't mean to sound sh!tty about replies...I just didn't want to hear some kid post some kind of smart-ass sexual comment about it. I trust ya'll's advice/oppions (you know who you are).
I must admitt though....I am wondering if he knocked my girl up and their scared to tell me....I'm 6' 190lbs. He's 5'7"-5'8" maybe 150lbs. I'm sure she's warned him not to cross me. Not that I'm a "bad ass" or anything, but you know how it is when you're dealing with your girls dad. He came by here today and asked my ole' lady to cut his hair off....so she did....
Guess I should take him out for a beer and have a "mam to man" with him and find out his intentions....

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
lol .. im 22 ... if a girl even mentioned it to me she would be out the door faster than I could open it :p :lol:
LOL, I was a father at your age :D
I'm not even 40 yet, but I might be a grandfather by the time I get there.
Brandy (my little girl) did mention something about them having kids to Dawn (the ole' lady).
Capt'n Condom says "Wrap that rascal before you end up in my end of the boat!"
You're smart for taking your time. You'll know the right one when she shows up. No matter how pritty she might be, if you can't see her taking care of a child, trade her in for a new model. rasing kids is the most important thing you'll ever do in your lifetime. After you're dead and gone, the type of people your kids are will tell the world what kind of person you were....

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Well Jack I have a daughter she is 4, 4 and a half if you ask her lol, and she already knows she cant get married till she is 25, just ask her ;) , but the thing she says now is "Im never getting married daddy, I am going to live with you forever" LOL just thought you might find that funny and might raise your spirits. :)

Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JACK SH!T said:
LOL, I was a father at your age :D
I'm not even 40 yet, but I might be a grandfather by the time I get there.
Brandy (my little girl) did mention something about them having kids to Dawn (the ole' lady).
Capt'n Condom says "Wrap that rascal before you end up in my end of the boat!"
You're smart for taking your time. You'll know the right one when she shows up. No matter how pritty she might be, if you can't see her taking care of a child, trade her in for a new model. rasing kids is the most important thing you'll ever do in your lifetime. After you're dead and gone, the type of people your kids are will tell the world what kind of person you were....
I'll keep that in mind :) But believe me.... im no where close to even thinking about having a girl long term at the moment ;) Gotta live it up while I can :D

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
$n][pErMan said:
I'll keep that in mind :) But believe me.... im no where close to even thinking about having a girl long term at the moment ;) Gotta live it up while I can :D
amen to that brother!!!!

JACK SH!T

Sep 2, 2004
stevenhorton said:
Yea Jeep, not sure I can reply either:p My sons are 24 and 27, neither married. But my guess is that it different with daugher. Hang in there Jack.
Yeah, oddly enought it is a double standard...I have a boy 17, and I want him to live it up, but I hate knowing that someone is soiling my little girls body....Do it to someone elses daughter, not mine!!! :rolleyes:
I must say in all fairness. I do like the boy. But my girl is verry pretty, and I know what it's like to be that age with a good looking girl....BRB, Going to log into windows....