NW DM Bot challenge. RisingSun.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I got JD a gift:

9781568842486.jpg

dc

Aug 17, 2005
augh! i want to try this but Steam keeps saying UT3 is unavailable. WTF :{

LANCE.xd

Flak Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
The Countdown Node
augh! i want to try this but Steam keeps saying UT3 is unavailable. WTF :{

That's the only problem I've had with syncing UT3 with Steam. I haven't tried this yet, but does putting Steam in offline mode solve that problem?

I might try for Take 2 later today.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
I didn't try that. Deleted files, reinstalled, moved files to Steam directory. Was "Downloading" again and now it is just stuck at "Download Starting" and won't continue. Uhg. I don't want to download it through Steam when I have the iso sitting on my hard drive from when I first got it...

Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
I only managed 210 after a few tries, but thanks to JD for putting up the challenge. It's fun. It took me a while to figure out how to get god mode working, so I was wondering for a bit how other people were managing to get zero deaths until Google game to the rescue.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Ok, I extended the challenge for another week because the offliners I made this challenge for haven't seen it or haven't tried it. Hello, ironknuckle. D:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Next time make a challenge on DM-ShangriLa. It's not friendly to put out Demo users D: Besides, the original thread for UT2004 was on Rankin too. And you could give us warmup time to collect all the items.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Next time make a challenge on DM-ShangriLa. It's not friendly to put out Demo users D: Besides, the original thread for UT2004 was on Rankin too. And you could give us warmup time to collect all the items.

While that is a nice idea, it turns into a bad one when you realized how horrible many people's FPS are on the map.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Sorry, I'm not going to be limiting these challenge to only two DM maps that most people are already sick of. Besides, the game is 10$, anyone who can't afford that shouldn't be playing video games. :c

As Defeat said, Shang is a terrible map for FPS, even for higher end systems.