1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NV40 Video Clips Released

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by Raffi_B, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Raffi_B

Raffi_B Administrator

NVidia released some awesome demonstration videos of their upcoming NV40 technology, which can produce effects such as motion blur, 3D painting, multiple lights, and much more:
    Visit this page for a complete listing of the videos, and a zip of all the videos can be downloaded here.

2. fredjohnII

fredjohnII Guest

i think Nvidia were workin' on this while the FX went to sh1t.

Daaaamn... :eek:

3. alien8

alien8 Run, you magnificent bastard.

Heh. When 3DFX was doing motion blur back in 1999, the industry passed it off as a stupid gimmick. Now that nVidia is doing it 5 years later, everybody is OMFG WOW.

:rolleyes:

4. Raffi_B

Raffi_B Administrator

Don't kill the messenger! :p

5. alien8

alien8 Run, you magnificent bastard.

Of course not Raffi, although you are getting spanked over here ;)

6. Daedalus

Daedalus I don't even...

the 3d Paint thing didnt impress me at all. Some of the other stuff was cool though.

7. fredjohnII

fredjohnII Guest

It's gettin' 12 500 or something thereabouts on 3d mark '03 with pre-production boards and drivers. :eek: