1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Nuclear Power] Need some advice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SlayerDragon, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Kaligraphic

Kaligraphic Charles leChaud is my hero

Because not everybody needs such a powerful and easily weaponized technology as hot vibrating dildo generation. Plus, the CIA would invade and steal the dildos.

Fun fact: there are more dildos per capita in Langley, Virginia than anywhere else in the United States. It's because of those CIA dildo hoarders.

2. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

Well because the dildo generator is allready outdated. The future of power is in tortoise farts:
    [​IMG]

Allready top fuel dragsters use tortoise farts. It only needs to be commecially farmed and we have the next big power source after the dildo.

3. Continuum

Continuum Lobotomistician

fyi:
    I have authentic tortisie for sale also I am a authentic forum sales representative.