1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Now officially boycotting this forum.

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by BooGiTyBoY, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BooGiTyBoY

BooGiTyBoY The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR

Hate to say it but this forum just plain sucks now. I've been a member here for many years now, BUF has had it's ups and downs of course but....

This is just freakin' ridiculous. I used to come here to chat about a game I enjoyed and see what was new in the world of UT.

Now it's degenerated into nothing but whiners, pr0 attitudes, and boycotting threads.

Sorry the game didn't turn out as well as everyone expected but that's no reason to take the forums down with it.

Guess I'm saying... C'ya round guys. Seems like the last few visits I've had here lately are nothing but a waste of time.

Now let me cue the "won't miss ya" and the "dont let the door hit you on your way out" posts which are all too common from the jacknods that have been frequenting these boards as of late.

2. DeeperShade

DeeperShade Banned

You realise if you post again we can ban you? :D

3. Plutonia_Experi

Plutonia_Experi New Member

What forum is not?

[SCREENSHOT]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/SCREENSHOT]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2008
  4. NeoNite

NeoNite Eternal sunshine

This isn't helping much either, Boogityboy. Cya around on other bu forums, perhaps...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.