not respawning in waves

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BerwynIrish

Oct 22, 2009
I've just discovered this mod and I'm having an issue with wave respawning. It was working fine until I tried the NewWave mutator, and now respawning is always instantaneous. I have a backup of my ini file from just before using this mutator (actually, I have a base ini file that a shell script copies and edits the copy according to parameters given to the script each time I start game - point being that this master copy can't get corrupted by the game itself because the game never writes to it), but I still have instant respawning. My ini does have WaveDelayTime=30.00000 and I have tested this problem with using no mutators at all but still no luck.

I'm not 100% certain that NewWave caused this, as I've been playing around with a bunch of mutators, but I am 90% sure that wave respawining was working fine until I tried this mut.

I'm using UT99 4.51 for Linux and Infiltration 2.9 CE and I use the -nohomedir option.