NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Same thing happens to me every 6 months, I keep most of my important bookmarks in folders!! cause when firefox deleates half of your bookmarsk it won't deleate the folder!

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
I'll see if I can copy the bookmarks folder to somewhere. Thanks Pants :)

EDIT: SUCCESS! I'll make sure to update it every month.

Last thing before this thread becomes obsolete, can someone post link to RuneStorm's page (makers of Ballistic Weapons)

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
I've read about that "Disappearing Bookmarks" problem/glitch before (it's never happened to me, though - I exported my Bookmarks after reading this, just in case).

Doing some reading while replying to this, it sounds like the latest version of FireFox (1.5) has an automatic backup system for Bookmarks. :) I got the latest version, but I have yet to install it (shame on me, eh?).

As for your other question, here's the link (courtesy of a Google search):

http://www.runestorm.za.net/

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
o_O. Thanks for the heads up, I'll go have a look.

edit: Mozilla is 1.7x, Firefox is still 1.5.

Last edited: