No sound in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
There is absolutely no sound playing in UT. I have the sound options all the way up, but nothing. Once I did get a few sounds like ricocheting bullets and the sound when you pick up an item, but that was only one time. Can anyone help me?

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
o had that too a few time, and after a long time of playin suddenly the sound comes back, very weird, i always fixed it with rebooting but youve prolly allready done that, all the sound devices work good ? new drivers soundcard ? no other progs running that can take over the sound ?

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
everything seems to be working fine in the sound department. and i just got the newest drivers about a month ago. i just tried UT again and it worked fine. it seems to be coming and going...very odd....