No preview for M93R

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vitamin

Jul 8, 2013
I got no preview image for this pistol (and magazine too). Can it be fixed somehow?

fnhi0l.jpg

May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
Seems like a package is not being loaded. It previews correctly in both the official 2.9 CE and the 2011 CE for me. I believe that weapon is part of the bonus pack. Make sure the bonus pack is in your ServerPackages list.

Ocsi88

Jul 20, 2009
I never had the preview of this gun, only the magazine's...
But a never really cared about it . :D

vitamin

Jul 8, 2013
@The Great Sephiroth - yes, it's a part of Weapons Pack 1.61 and I got it in my ServerPackages list. It's kind of strange because it's the only gun that has preview picutures missing in my INF (2013 edition).

@Bael - I know it's not a big deal but I'm just being curious why it happens to this gun only. I checked most of them and all seem to be fine. Also it's strange that only preview image is missing - the gun itself when loaded into game shows up correctly.

EDIT:
As I was browsing my INF install directory I noticed that there are some *.u files duplicated in there. Here's a screenshot that shows some of them (I'm not sure if I marked all of them):

35177ma.jpg

These files have exactly the same names but they are not 100% copies (I checked that in TC). Could you tell me please if this is how it should be?

EDIT2:
I got preview of M93R working OK now. I just had to set ZRangeHack to 'false' in my config file.

Last edited: