1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NO CHEATS

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Dano3000, Dec 29, 2000.

1. Dano3000

Dano3000 New Member

well, i was just wondering
    is INF going to be a stupid cheat game were al the players have aimbots or light players, or even god mode just because there are cheats
    (refering to CS, of course)
    i am hoping that this will never happen and, hey, INF team, if this does happen find the person who did it and shove his head up his ass :D ;)

I BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM CAPS IN YO ASS LIKE BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM YO

2. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

It is difficult to cheat with the UT engine (notice I didn't say impossible). But It's SIGNIFICANTLY harder to cheat in Inf then regular ole UT (because of the way aiming works) so I'm not too worried.

[​IMG]

3. Shrap

Shrap Beaver

Cheating

Best cheat ?
    Make a dot in the middle of your screen and aim with it
    mouhahahahaha
    my most stupid post (most stupid or stupidest?)
    =)))

4. I_ABuGa

I_ABuGa Vetran

N_SANE: you do know that the dot trick doesnt work no more? Not in 2.82 that is.

5. Shrap

Shrap Beaver

Hmmmmm interesting

Yeah I discovered it by putting on the "shock rifle only" mutator. Try it you will notice that its a kinda hard to shoot wheres you are aiming
    But I didn't know it before today =P