NO BOTS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WeApOn

Sep 22, 2005
This is driving me crazy. For the longest time, I want my map to be without bots, and I downloded this framework and put a SPPlayerstart and set the levelinfo to be CodeBase.Singleplayer but nevertheless, the bots will NOT STOP SPAWNING. I have been trying for days to get them to stop, but nobody can help me out. Does anyone have idea why this is still happening?

Editor_n00b

Aug 27, 2005
Er, you don't have any pawns in ur level that haven't been assigned a UnrealScriptedSequence, do you? That could be the problem.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Bots aren't even enabled in the SP Framework, I had to cancel out the functions that spawn them because they kept crashing the game. Here's a checklist that might solve your problem:

1) Is the gametype set to CodeBase.SPGame? (I noticed you've put CodeBase.Singleplayer).

2) Are bots disabled in the gametype's menu?

3) Have you placed any xPawn actors anywhere? They act like bots, appearing in the player list and respawning when killed.

Apart from that, I really don't know what to suggest, as bots are completely disabled in the framework.