no battle? THIS IS WAR!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
LIFE CAN BE SIMPLE?! THEN IT GETS HARDER! I SAID IT WAS THE FINAL RESPONSE! THERE WILL BE NO SCANS ANYMORE FROM ME AN ALL BECAUSE OF YOU NEONITE! YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Fucking dumb FRENCHIE! Go impose your rules on your ASS! I've had it with your interventions! Idiotic self declared moron needing promises. GO TO YOUR MOMMY WITH PROMISES! "Until you can promise me this, you get no cake!"

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
How about your insults on "czechia" and "goat hangers" even though you've been proven so terribly wrong. Is that civil? Have you really been civil? Do you even know what it truly means? Is it civil to not ask someone before renaming his thread? Is it civil to just decide on something behind someone's back beliving it is for the "good" or "better"? Huh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.