Ninja

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Guan_Di

One min. ur safe, the next ur respawnin
Sep 27, 2004
USA
Can some one Make a ninja model with an animated head band flutering in the wind and a sword in a sheath on his back for ut goty :)

BTW if sum one wud like to to do this i will post the colors and junk ;)

Guan_Di

Sep 27, 2004
USA
Guan_Di said:
Can some one Make a ninja model with an animated head band flutering in the wind and a sword in a sheath on his back for ut goty :)

BTW if sum one wud like to to do this i will post the colors and junk ;)
man this post must have really sucked Ha ha ha lol :lol:

Aug 2, 2004
Not a bad idea, sounds like you want a shinobi(ps2 version) model. I'll get some pics.
SHINOBI.jpg

Last edited:

Guan_Di

Sep 27, 2004
USA
yea i want sumthin like that for ut goty!!!! ill see if i can get sum pics tonight
but i dont want to copy shinobi exactly
because of copyright reasons as you know.

BTW thanx for postin LOL :lol:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
That is Shinobi, right? It could be a great model but I hope someone think about the scarf, I mean, include animations to that too.

Guan_Di

Sep 27, 2004
USA
yeah i agree with helios add animations to the scarf and btw if sum one does this could they do it for ut goty PLEASE :D

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
The main problem is that the model will require a custom skeleton if the scraf will have anims. I don't know if that version of UT supports that level of complexity. Maybe we must ask Hide or Slaughter.

Bofrazz

Skilled Skinner
Oct 7, 2004
Darth_Chaos said:
Just giving an example. Actually bofrazz could be able to something with this.

True enough, I can skin just about anything, but I don't actually posess a copy of GOTY. I really don't know how different from UT99 it is. If you can get a model I'd be willing to lend a hand. ;)