Nightly CTF event...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
During this week, I got some of my clan members who have moved onto other games to go back to the game that we started on, UT CTF. We're gonna be playing this whole week, the past two days have been a descent success. Since it's not limited to just my clan, I figured I'd post it here. Didn't think it would turn out nearly this good, so I figured I'd spread the word some.

So far the action has started around 8PM CST, everyone is welcome to join and being CTF, the more the better.

Server's IP are: 64.34.214.184:7777
TeamSpeak 3: 64.34.170.19

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Yes I know what it is, but it's currently private and I have no way of using it until they release it. I tried out the leaked version, but it's just too buggy.

Well, that's pretty selfish of them. But then, if they really want to unite the UT communities then I guess I can kinda see their logic. *shrugs* Oh well. It doesn't work for mod weapons anyway.

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
Well, that's pretty selfish of them. But then, if they really want to unite the UT communities then I guess I can kinda see their logic. *shrugs* Oh well. It doesn't work for mod weapons anyway.

Supposedly it's going to be released to the public, but I don't see that happening. Just over the ~month that I've observed, I don't think it will ever get out of the "alpha" that they claim is keeping it private... oh well, zp works just fine. ;)