1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nice site...

Discussion in 'Maps & Map Reviews' started by Bonedog, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Bonedog

Bonedog Adept

Nice site guys, Actually I never knew about your site till SkaarjMaster sent me an email saying one of my maps had been reviewed. Very nice review BTW.
    I sent in a request to review my latest map Dm-Trinity_beta3. Dont worry bout the 'beta' part of the name,I'm leaving it on and the map is ready to release.

2. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

You probably sent that request to Lophead. Somebody else should be reviewing that map i think.

I've been getting requests and I've added most to my review queue, but I believe all should be going through him. Lophead, is this correct?

3. Bonedog

Bonedog Adept

I used the website submit thingy so I dont know who gets it...

4. SkaarjMaster

Was that the form on the top that goes directly to us or the map review suggestions? I forgot that I was getting these map review suggestions; maybe I'll try to distribute these more often instead of adding to my queue.

Anyway, didn't get that Trinity map; send an e-mail to Lophead and make sure he got it. you haven't seen my queue, but somebody else will have to review this one. Thanks.

5. Bonedog

Bonedog Adept

Yes I do believe it was a review suggestion now that U mention it.
    I'll send it to him. Thanks.

6. lophead

lophead 10100111001

The map review suggestion form goes straight to a suggestions folder in my inbox, then I allocate them out. SkaarjMasters email is up in the "contact" section as someone to submit maps to so he Im guessing gets a few straight to him as well.

7. lophead

lophead 10100111001

Bonedog, I got the suggestion. Ill allocate it to someone. Just a thought, you might want to change the filename, like take out the beta part.

8. SkaarjMaster

Also, if you know something is wrong with the map, you might try fixing it before it gets reviewed.

9. Bonedog

Bonedog Adept

Thanks guys...
    I'm not aware of ANY problems with this map.
    I sent Lophead a tasty email with multiple screenshots and a link.
    I'll have the names changed in about an hour from now.
    ;)

10. Bonedog

Bonedog Adept

Thanks for reminding me about the filenames. They have been changed. I have just way too many things going on ATM and in my haste to close this chapter, i overlooked something obvious. Sorry for the confusion.
    THIS is the fixed file...
    DM-Trinity

Thanks