NFS Pro Street

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea Yea, was bored so I picked it up. Will let you know what I think of it. Anyone else have it and played it?

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Only played the demo. I think the demo was a little sparse on content. I'm sure it's fun enough, but maybe nothing special. I doubt it'll be "BC"-approved.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Kinda Lame. I like being able to drive around town like Underground 2 and a Most Wanted. This one as far as I can tell is about Race Day and Dominating Events. Grip is OK its just doing laps, did some Drifts in Non-Career Mode kinda lame. 2-3 turns done. Graphics Good but cars kinda suck at the moment. Got the Charger for Drag and Subaru for Grip.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Underground 2 was by far the funnest. Doing Track Records with Boney and jumping walls. Then had a couple weeks of intense races with DP. Lots of fun..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
MW, was fun in single player with the cops stuff. I still have my profiles just need to reload them on new PC.

VladTepz

Nov 29, 2002
RI
Visit site
They just went down hill from Most Wanted, I used to play that all friggin night, I must have beat it 75 times and it never lost it's appeal for me. Carbon was alright, I prefer daytime racing better I guess, I beat it twice and had no urge to play it again. ProStreet was very boring and repetitive IMO. I couldn't even get halfway through I was so bored with it. They stripped out all the fun stuff, free roam, cops, etc. and replaced it with a bit more realistic crash system....Bah...I'd rather have the fun stuff back. They also left out a lot of stuff that they promised from the finished game that might have given it more apeal...

Yeah, 2007 was a sad yeah for me in terms of games. My two favorite series, NFS and UT, both coming out! w00t! Then both flopped. :(

Well at least I found Guitar Hero!

-Vlad

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Considering Vlad's opinion on the other NFS games (which I agree with), I guess I won't get Pro Street. Having cop chases is the best. They really need to do another one where you play a lot as the cop (NFS3: Hot Pursuit was fun when you were the cop Corvette and crashing or spike stripping the other cars to pull them over).

Bonedigger

°ßéè])éè°
Oct 14, 2001
Pottstown, PA
Vlad has the NFS part right and the Guitar Hero part right.
My brother and I beat the expert career and the expert coop career with all five stars now.

As far as NFS goes I think if we can get a couple of people on maybe a certain evening we can get some pursuits in on Most Wanted and maybe come up with something new like drag races or just doing some cool race lines and try to do some cool video or something...almost like a trailer lol (just an idea, and no BC I wouldn't MAKE you do it lol)

I can pretty much be on any night except a few nights where i may have to be away for an hour or two. How bout you guys?

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Game finished, Vlad was right it got boring towards the end. The Kings weren't all that hard to beat. The events before the King were harder especially for the Speed Runs. You always start in the back and that Zonda was fast. Anyway, I tested the speed of the ZONDA and it topped out at 250mph on oval grip track. Might be faster in other kind of events.

falafel

Jan 8, 2006
LoL, I was thinking about playing NFS:U2 again, just for the car pimping part. :D
Anyways, there's a whole community out there and they made al sorts of costum parts and stuff for the game. :) That should take your car to the next level :D