NextGen article scans

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
lol
I don't know if they are the same ones in 227 but maybe you didn't get me D:

Well they used the model, but it doesn't animate the same and has different view offset so it kinda feels odd.

Creavion

Aug 27, 2005
Germany, Niedersachsen
Well they used the model, but it doesn't animate the same and has different view offset so it kinda feels odd.
Actually I dont get until today why unreal was supposed to have a Translocator.
(I know of ONP with the used Translocator but it was nearly the end and the usage was integrated in the level design -> using of that thing was requiered to advance).
With that thing the further proceeding would have ended as a piece of cake.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Actually I dont get until today why unreal was supposed to have a Translocator.
(I know of ONP with the used Translocator but it was nearly the end and the usage was integrated in the level design -> using of that thing was requiered to advance).
With that thing the further proceeding would have ended as a piece of cake.

Probably was gonna used in a similar level too, like ONP use it. After all there was never the second part of transloc found in any of the actual levels...

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Hmm, I'd think it would be used more for getting extra items, since you'd get stuck if you managed to miss the first or the second part of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.