[News]JB-Pagoda

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Me making another post..sorry :D

"defend your core"

Is this a notice that someone is approaching the button or something random to iron out later?
Would having a notice like "Enemy 'orb carrier' incoming" be handy for the defending team* when the few prisoners left are in the base? I did enjoy attempting to sneek to the button in the old days.

*incoming in a general area, not having an icon on the radar or an alarm when someone is right there. that would be silly :)

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Right now those are temporary announcements that use the stock "Defend your core" and "Attack enemy core." I agree that it is not a good idea to let someone know an attacker is incoming. We'll sort it all out soon.