1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Newest Work in Progress

Discussion in 'Editing' started by stevenhorton, Feb 13, 2004.

1. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

The last time I played CityTrack online I was dissapointed that you could never see the opponents, this track is much more open:)

Attached Files:

2. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

Looks great! Can't wait to play it, what's the ETA?

3. stevenhorton

ProjectX, I am shooting for this week. I am trying, without success, to add reverb in the tunnel. I have added the Effect_Cave in the ZoneInfo, and EAX is enabled, but still no reverb errect:/

4. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

I know how you feel, I tried to do that on a past mod there was a level set solely in caves and I wanted a ton of eerie reverb, I tried for about 2 weeks to no avail, and then the mod died anyway so meh is what I say to that. Try and find a map with it in (maybe that new dm map set in a cave, can't remember it's name, began with s, that's it DM-Sai) and look through the settings. What sound card do you use? I believe the eax only works with the creative audigy series

5. stevenhorton

Yea, I have an Audigy. I could set up the effects I wanted, but cannot hear any difference once I have made the sound effect changes.

6. stevenhorton

Another teaser:)

Attached Files: