1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

newest ut2004 patch

Discussion in 'Technical' started by SandRock, Dec 18, 2005.

1. SandRock

SandRock Team Orbit

After installing the newest ut2004 patch, and newest safegame, my server is having some bad packet loss.
    Does this mean IF you have ECE bonus pack you should install that first, THEN the patch. Or does it mean, to have the patch run properely ECE Bonus Pack is a REQUIREMENT to have?

Any ideas how to fix this else?

2. ThunderBear

ThunderBear Team Orbit

I understood it the same way.
    The post seems to indicate that one needs to have the ECE Pack installed.

3. System.Shock

System.Shock Team Orbit

4. Sjosz

Sjosz (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ECE is retail Epic stuff, and with that Megapack you get the ECE stuff on top of the extra maps. Can't go without it!

5. SandRock

SandRock Team Orbit

i hate packs. You just cant install ut2004 and go at it. You have to download all the patch first, then you need to download all the bonuspacks. And youre not ready yet, no you have to wait for all the packages on the server to download aswell :S