Newest UT/UW player is born

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Hey everyone today my son Jacob Andrew was born!!!!!
:clap: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :clap:
jacob.jpg

Last edited:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
;) Congrads!!!!!! :)
I have 5 myself. 2 boys & 3 girls ages 7-17 :(
The proudest (did I spell that right??) moments of my life were watching them being born :D
Take good care of that boy. After all, he'll be picking out your nursing home LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

*EDIT*
you got him writing code yet??? :D

Last edited:

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
Thanks everyone, I just had to post this pic as well, this is my daughter holding my son Jacob :D
mollyandjacob.jpg

What a great 200th post isnt it :D

Last edited:

Ravu al Hemio

Comes, fixes, leaves.
Sep 1, 2004
Austria
jerdaygo said:
Thanks everyone, I just had to post this pic as well, this is my daughter holding my son Jacob :D

What a great 200th post isnt it :D
That is just cute. Both daughter and son, that is. :)

Congratulations, jerdaygo! Hope you'll have a nice time with your son! ;)
Oh, and greetings to you, Jacob! (Jerdaygo, would you show him this when he learns to read? ;) )

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
+1 ppl on earth :clap:

i don't have kid - i will never have somme

they are most life reason of sertain ppl

Don't take me wrong , i love them (SOMMETIMES)

depend of ther education , instead they are deliquan or stupid

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
strangelet said:
look lik u hed gud edukeshun
LOL B nice strangelet, English could be his second language (you try speaking fluently in french for the next two days on french message boards)

Congrats on the baby born son! (ready for another round of sleepless nights? (I can sympathise, I got a baby sis))

Have you ever noticed all new-borns look either like Budha, Ghandi or (oddly enough) Emminem?

Last edited:

Ravu al Hemio

Comes, fixes, leaves.
Sep 1, 2004
Austria
ProjectX said:
LOL B nice strangelet, English could be his second language (you try speaking fluently in french for the next two days on french message boards)
Bonjour. Je m'appelle Ondra. Tu t'appelles comment? Nicholas? Aha. Au revoir!

Congrats on the baby born son! (ready for another round of sleepless nights? (I can sympathise, I got a baby sis))
Heh... sleepless nights... :S

Have you ever noticed all new-borns look either like Budha, Ghandi or (oddly enough) Emminem?
I think I actually looked more like a tadpole than anything else :p
Well, what can you expect from a 34cm, 1,90kg baby? Fortunately, I have all of my main reflexes (sucking, swallowing, breathing). Unfortunately, the age I'm in is an age where you want to turn time back and tweak some things - from time to time, my depressions go so far that I would want to prevent my conception... ouch.

Oh well, this sure ain't the thread to discuss this :p, happy parents want happy children (even though the children may think the parents actually do things to prevent that :p), so all I will do is congratulate to you again, jerdaygo, and creep away...

strangelet said:
look lik u hed gud edukeshun
ju tolk vit jor trajink tu spik inglish lenkvich ju anedjuketid manki :p ajm gona kik jor es!!!
If you read this with Czech pronounciation, you get what you need. Thank God the Czechs have a pronounciation nearly corresponding with the International Phonetic Language... :)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Ravu al Hemio said:
Bonjour. Je m'appelle Ondra. Tu t'appelles comment? Nicholas? Aha. Au revoir!

Bonjour Ondra, Oui Je m'appelle Nicholas, parle moi de ta jeux que tu preferes: UnWheel :D. Je pense que UnWheel est vachement bien parce-que j'ai travailler pour la groupe qui le faire. J'adore ca et je voudrais sur le travailler tous les temps mais je doit aller au college et je doit etudier la francais.

(Sorry, but I got A* for my French GCSE and am now studying it at A-Level and as such it won't be as good as anyone who has either taken French further than this or has it as their primary or secondary language. Please correct any typos I've made (and pardon my lack of accent usage, I can never remember character codes for them))

Last edited:

Ravu al Hemio

Comes, fixes, leaves.
Sep 1, 2004
Austria
ProjectX said:
Sorry, but I got A* for my French GCSE and am now studying it at A-Level and as such it won't be as good as anyone who has either taken French further than this or has it as their primary or secondary language. Please correct any typos I've made (and pardon my lack of accent usage, I can never remember character codes for them)
Guess what. I have it since six weeks. :D

Ravu al Hemio

Comes, fixes, leaves.
Sep 1, 2004
Austria
ProjectX said:
I am learning it at school, and *real* school started five weeks ago (six weeks ago, the first week of school, all the paperwork (what religion you are, all the student ID cards, et cetera) was done.

Until now, I am still limited to simple conversation... greeting, asking about name, saying goodbye. :) Next on the list are questions about how the targeted person feels at the moment ("How do you do?"-equivalent).

Wish me luck in learning to spell - I was good at spelling in English, Czech and German... but French sure is another story :D

strangelet

May 13, 2004
oh and btw i DO apologise, Kantham. i was in a bitchy mood and just snapped that one off... i take it back. sooooorrrrrryyyyyyy!