Newbie question about server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

airlonnie

Sep 27, 2004
Ive heard there is a server, but how do I find it?

I tried connecting to 24.68.68.117 but it isnt there. Is there another server? How is everyone playing? Thank you

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
I think the server is down now...
It was up for the first week , but since it just was a second computer (something like that) of one of developpers and he needs it for work, its down now.
You can just open ur own server or wait dor someone else to set one up - or you wait for the next version of the game which is estimated this week and which will make the mod more popular because it ll be more playable and maybe someone will be kind and set up a dedicated server.

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
Samurai said:
I don't know if it will be this week exactly. We've had a few setbacks that have pushed our estimates back a bit. But soon, yes, soon, the game will grow fuller.

:lol: hehe *surprise surprise* - we re all waiting for it to happen samurai :D

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
Elyas said:
Any news is good news.
Thats right - by the way- u can sometimes talk to the developers in the irc channel. Sometimes they answer kindly questions about next versions etc. :)

Samurai

Corona Leonis Entertainment
Yeah, and sometimes we kick you in the FACE.
There was this one time that this guy said something - I forget what it was - but we totally banned the WHOLE CHANNEL. It was righteous.

But seriously, make sure to drop by our channel. It's insane. It's like you can do ANYTHING in our channel. Seriously. Right now, I'm eating cereal in our IRC channel. HyPer is playing guitar in the IRC channel. You can read books there, watch TV, get yelled at by your parents, anything. The only limit is your imagination. Try it out, and if you like it, get three.

irc://irc.enterthegame.com/eon

fish%20champagne.jpg

The guy holding the beer is a ninja, his friend (and landlord) is a diver, and the other guy is a fish.

Last edited:

C3rb3ruz

Jul 20, 2004
:lol: ... But sereously, when can we expect the next version samurai? (Dont get one of u in the mostly really empty channel...)
Maybe u could shorten the time with a little update in the ´Stuff of the week Threat' !