New Year: What did u drink and in what quantities?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
I drank mostly drags(quantity - huge), since i had horrible stomachache after eating everything on the table. On the 1st - leftovers from vodka and rum in the fridge.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Diet Coke. Probably 3/4 gallon.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Asti Spumanti, one bottle of.

Beer, unknown quantity of.

Pepsi, lots of.

All consumed in the 24 hour period between Big Ben's bongs and the day that followed /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

It's the end of the world as we know it....and I'm still here.

Bugman

Dec 8, 1999
Visit site
Uhhhh, let's think about that one.....
it's hard to remember!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

- beer: good german beer called VELTINS hhmmmhh, no known quantity

- bowl: don't know how it's called, OK. But you know wine, shampus and cognac with many fruit-pieces in there.
We had 1/3 bottle of cognac, 1 bottle wine, 1 bottle shampus in there. I think it comes to a third of the bowl I drank.

- whiskey: 4 1/2 Pinnchen, we call it. Those tiny glasses, only a little bit bigger than a finger hut

- something rum or wodka-like: 2 tiny bottles

- Tequilla Sunrise: don't know the exact mixture, but much too much tequilla and liqueor mixed with too much sugar, that drink hammers you to your knees (two long-drink glasses)

- I think that's it. Sounds alot, but was spread over a time of 3-4 hours (spread, hahahahhaahahahhh /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif )- that one was awesome.

I didn't get sick at all that day, thank god!!! (I hate my recovery phases- if I have a bad hangover I need nearly one and a half days to be on top /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif )

But the whole evening was fun, a really good little privat party and we had a good time till 5.30 in the morning!!! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif