New X/P anti spy..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Okay...got that spyware installed but have one other question about XP....(Well two I think)
one of my machines when I start it wants me to choose windows or win XP pro at start up. I just want it to start into win XP not windows. If I choose windows it goes to the C:/ promt.
The other machine when I go to shut it off....I click start...turn off computer...then it hanges and comes up with a screen that says "It`s now safe to turn off your computer" and I have to turn it off at the case switch. Why aren`t both machines acting the same?? and how can I fix both little qwerks??

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Ok...I got the one machine taken care of.....I went to Run>msconfig>BOOT.INI and changed the timeout time from 30 secs to 3 secs and that almost took care of the long bootup for machine #1.
Now if I can just figure out why machine #2 won`t shut down properly.