New Wallpaper

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Yeah, that's true. 1280x1024 has been a standard loooooooong before 1280x960 did.

Hmm...if I remember correctly, my 486 computer made in 1993 had onboard Cirrus Logic 1MB video onboard, and it supported 1280x1024 at 16 color (not 16-bit)!

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
IIRC, EGA was only 640x350 at 15 colors; it was missing either light grey or dark grey, forgot which one.

Oh yeah, gotta love CGA.
320x200 resolution graphics in up to 8 different colors, 4 at a time!
I think it was a choice between either black/cyan/magenta/white or black/red/brown/green, or something like that.

I kinda regret I got rid of my PC/XT clone 5 years ago... :(

Juguard

The King Is Dead, Punk Rock Lives!
Nov 30, 1999
Tustin CA, USA
Visit site
hal said:
how about 1680 x 1050? :)
heh, I can do it when I get home. :p

but guys, do they look good? Because I what I did, is made a new file in Photoshop, and made gradient on it, with the lightest, and darkest color from the original picture. Then, I used a bit of opacity on the original picture's edges, to blend in good with my background.

That was the quick, and dirty way, What I can do, is to cut out the picture, that would be more professional.

Juguard

The King Is Dead, Punk Rock Lives!
Nov 30, 1999
Tustin CA, USA
Visit site
Sparky said:
Heh, if anyone needs something bigger still just let me know, since I've got the PSD and all ;).
hey, since you made the wallpaper, you should have some original releases of the sizes, I just made them cuz people requested, heh.

But if you can let me have just the image, without the background, I can make some different background for me personally. Im a bit lazy to cut it out myself, hehe. I wont release anything under my name, and if I will release something, I'll put you down as original Artist.