New Voicepack - Sounds Only - REAL LLAMAS :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

superchebs

May 27, 2004
I've made a new voicepack for JailBreak2004, only it doesn't have any voices/announcers, just sounds. I love the game but on frantic maps I find the announcers get a little tiresome. So my voicepack contains just sound effects which convey the important information.

The sounds included are;
Enemy Release Sirens (4 variations)
Team Release Unlocking Sounds (5 variations)
5 Real Llama Sounds :)
Beeping Arena Warning
Heartbeat Last Player Warning

You can download it here

http://www.chebs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/JBSoundsOnly-voicepack.zip

enjoy

I tried to add a few "capture" and "match winning" tunes, but nothing really sounded right, so I left them out. I'm not sure it really needs them anyway. Tell me what you think :)

ChaosJester

May 26, 2004
superchebs, I thought of a sound that could be used for "match winnings"- a slot machines ringing and clinking when a jackpot has been made! Its recognizable as a "winning" sound so it would work easily to tell ya what happened. Don't know where you could get a copy of the sound but it might be possible since most are electronically produced today anyway. I just wish I could hear your tunes.