New vehicle, Please read.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you think its ok to have the the vehicle below (see attachment) in UnWheel?

• Total voters

patriot_

Jun 21, 2004
Kantham said:
so you have others pic to show us what ur at?
not that its very special but I might leave it as a suprise to the next release.. or post it when its 100% done in all areas, we'll see :)

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
hmm well i dunno what to say about a wheelchair guy in it... for me unwheel is more about the 'toy' appeal of driving cool vehicles in a cool environment, even if there are flaws all over the place... i'd have to be permenantly disturbed by a traumatic incident or something to enjoy racing an old man around a track... maybe it would just be plain thursday-nights to have this old guy doing like, rabbit and big air and stuff...

QuickBeam

612 Wharf Ave...
Aug 31, 2004
612 Wharf Ave...
I voted no, not because im OFFENDED...i just like equal racing, and the size of the chair makes me feel like it will be the anti-centipede, able to get around and through areas of congestion a lil' to ez, unlike CAUSING the congestion(like the cent does in the hands of mischevious playerz)

But this model type and size would be cool with equally sized vehicles like go-kart racing...New gametype?....GO-KARTING on MEDS!!!!!....lol

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
After looking at jerdaygo's screen shot, I think that ATV's would be fun (even better if you could fall off it like the scorpion). The wheelchair is cool, but I can't see useing it to race against cars....How fast is a motorized wheelchair, 3-5 mph????
Hummm, wheelchair vs. flare...... sounds fair......

**LOL, it would be a riot in Big Air, ctf, or rabbit if everyone used it.....**

J3110

Flack jumper
Aug 27, 2004
Hell yeah, they need to make another Rollcage. :D
I used to love driving upside-down n stuff. Weapons, pickups, turbo strips...that's what it's all about, but this is a totally different beast.

I like the ATV idea, though.