New UT2007 Video from GC2005, Leipzig

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
German fansite InUnreal has posted a video taken from today's UT2007 presentation at Games Convention 2005 in Leipzig, Germany. The new video features a german Malcolm giving a brief tour of the Unreal series so far, as well as a short action sequence from UT2007 itself.

The file weighs just under 100MB and can be downloaded from InUnreal, ts original source, or our four BeyondUnreal FileWorks mirrors.

Download UT2007 Presentation from BeyondUnreal FileWorks
Download UT2007 Presentation Video from InUnreal

Also be sure to check out our GC2005 UT2007 gallery, taken straight from the show floor by our very own SaD of SkinCity fame.

Thanks to Bullet10k for the tip!

Syberdoor

Aug 19, 2005
Malcom:
Hi, out there, my name is Malcom and ... what? You've already heared of me? Oh, Ok, my Name is Malcom and I'm here today, to give you the possibility of a view behind the scenes of the Liandri Tournament. Let us start with my favorite piece.... with me! That's what I call a good lookin player. Hah, can't believe I weared somtheing like that. Ok, now to the vehicles... Liandri surprised us with their introduction, but Onslaught is now one of the fans favorite disciplines. Hey, let's look at my new car - I don't even know it yet myself! Oh man, that's what I call pimp!

Robot:
So, what do you think?

Malcom:
Hm, I think, get your fingers of my car, metal bucket (hope that's an appropriate word for the expression he uses, sry if not) Owned! Haha. Let's come to the Rocket Launchers. Obviously there's something new each year. Before my time you had to keep the good piece running. Ah that awakens memories, I made a lot of money with that baby. This model is used at the moment, pretty compact, but of course you want to see the very newest stuff. Hah, there it is, with heatseeking rockets, nicel packed into 3 automatically reloading barells.

Announcer:
The Base is under attack!

Malcom:
Ah, ****, sorry guys I gotta go!!

Syberdoor

Aug 19, 2005
no problem, I hope it's understandable.
Anyway I've got troubles viewing the post I made without registration.. it is only displayed half of the time, why could that be?

Syberdoor

Aug 19, 2005
Ah I see. Well thanks then.

I dunno if this is already known, but in this video, conquest is called "unreal warfare" any know namechanges?

mohlraax

Aug 10, 2005
Syberdoor said:
Ah I see. Well thanks then.

I dunno if this is already known, but in this video, conquest is called "unreal warfare" any know namechanges?
Yeah, so I noticed! Did they name it after the alt craze about warfare, or has this been warefare all along?!

... and thank god malcom aint german... lol... I dindt understand mutch, but sheeez, that wasnt to convincing voice acting :p !

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
It was a presentation?

Sorry but the rocket frags just don't do it for me, it looks a little beta-ish. And the guy that got killed by the tank looked like a civilian or somthing like that. I thought the tank was turning his taget into flaming bits.

When i saw malcom speak like that i was like "what the ****!"

Sorry, i don't liked it at all. The demo i have seen on from the expo was WAY better, and alot more detailed about UT2007 ITSELF

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Yes, but imho (maybe it's just the darkness) The real presentation of ut2007 was more detailed about it, they just made a comparition of weapons and vehicles from the othe unreal games really quicly with like " omfg, look hare, it's teh bettar weapon" like. So what, we already saw alot on the other demo, we saw the same map, the effects and we heard about the axon VS necris teams. What the hell...

only the scorpion was a good example. He didn't even said anything about it, we saw the new blade physics then scorpion blowed up after he ejected and he did a shock combo there at the same time.... Why? Maybe just to make it look more sc-fi? :con:

Now what the hell the people will think now.... We need to shock combo it to make it detonate?

On the other demo, the scorpion blowed automaticly and the player went further in the air. I am even close to think that the shock rifle have a zoom now.

Again, the older demo had manta, the guy was doing shock combo's for nothing. I was like "hey cool, maybe the street lamp post will fall off the streets now he have that tank" Nope, nothing , just a little crapy white dude that get out of nowhere and get killed by the tank. No mata like i have previously seen, just a sniper, the white dude. The guy had "god mode" on obviously. Just to say it was a demo. But seriously, he could have added a little more challenge and enemies to kill. Instead of snufing the empty air with shock combos.

Even the end sucked. I mean, malcom (or who ever bs he was playing in that demo) do a shock combo and the windows start to explode. Ok let's see.

untitled24gl.jpg

Yet another Sh!t that confuse me. Tell me why he survived to it. I would like to know if they skiped something. Because i don't get it. It seems like "god mode" now affect intro's and video's. Cool. Very cool.

I don't hate ut2007, now way, i still love it and being possitive over it. just that demontration was a 99 mb to DL for nothing.

Last edited:

Kenshin333

Aug 18, 2005
Germany
Lol you didnt understand anything...
he played the game that wasnt a video. So it is possible that no manta was flying around there. And the Scorpion blew up before he shot the shock ball.
And about the end..."The explosives are in play MOVE MOVE MOVE!" I thnk that says everything -.-