1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New UT2004 Movie: A Beginners Movement Guide

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by TyeFang, Dec 8, 2004.

1. TyeFang

TyeFang Ambassador

Nosnos over at unrealnorth.com has released a rather cool UT2004 movement video. It basically goes through the general movements to get around in each map. I hate to admit it, but there were a few I hadn't thought of.
    Maps shown:
    DM-Rankin
    DM-Ironic
    DM-Campgrounds
    DM-Goose
    DM-Corrugation
    DM-Roughinery
    DM-Goliath
    DM-Antalus
    You can check out the video here.

2. zukeft

zukeft New Member

Great movie, great music (no Linkin Park, yay!) and nice moves. The onscreen text is a bit confusing, but it's alright.

3. Nosnos

Nosnos Nali

Linkin Park in a UT-movie? hell no, wouldn't dream of it... perhaps it would fit in a Quake-movie though :) Anyway I hope some of you will learn new things from my movie, all the jumps are pretty basic but you never know :)

4. {MåçE}

{MåçE} ma$e is back!!??

hey nosnos :p (remember me from prou? :-0 )

nosnos did you make the clan s3xy video a while back, or was that somebody else from your clan? the quality on that video was decent.. im just finishing up my frag video but i havent a clue how to compress it :X idk if there are any tutorials you use or if you could just give basic instructions (i have vdub and stuff.. i just dont know what settings i should use and crap, and i dont know what i should do for codecs. i have some old divx version, but it seems like i have to pay to get a lot of the real customizable features.. idk if other codecs are free, or if there is some other way to get a version of divx where i can actually customize it, or if the newer versions have it.. idk basically we can pretend i've never ever compressed a video before. :p thats about where im at right now :S)

5. Nosnos

Nosnos Nali

I'm not good with that stuff either ^^ xvid is supposed to be good but I got the best result by using DrDivX you can find some guides there as well

http://www.divx.com/divx/drdivx/