New US based JB99 server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
Good to see some JBIII lovin' :)

Might be a bit hi-ping for us Euro-types but I'll pop by and try it out.

Got a map list?

SixPakSuzy

I rent my game servers from gameservers.com, so I can move them. I've been known to move my AS server to London when the DOG AS server has had problems. If there is more of an interest in EU then I don't have any problems moving it there.

The JB server currently has the following maps loaded with MapVote:

JB-AF-Coloraido-105
JB-Alcatraz
JB-Arboria
JB-Argos
JB-Basmma
JB-CarpeDiem-III
JB-CloseQuarters-III
JB-Complex
JB-Construction-III
JB-Coret-III
JB-DarkTowers-III
JB-Deck16][
JB-DI-100-EternalCave
JB-Durante-III
JB-Freya
JB-Freya][-III
JB-Frostbite
JB-Furia
JB-Gauntlet-III-130
JB-Grudge
JB-Hydro16-III
JB-Hydro32v3
JB-IndusRage
JB-IndusRageXL
JB-KGalleons][
JB-Lostfalls-R1
JB-LV-426
JB-Nifam
JB-Nightmoves-R1
JB-Oblivion12
JB-OfMiceAndMen-III
JB-Pharynx
JB-Phasma-III
JB-PitOfDespair-III
JB-Pressurized-III
JB-Raid-Gold
JB-Relic
JB-Rune-III
JB-SkullDrudgery-III
JB-Storm
JB-Talaeron-Gold
JB-Warehouse-III

I have several other maps but I haven't tested them yet. Once tested I will load them on the server.

Best,
SPS

SixPakSuzy

Haha, I saw the title, and got excited that there was a US jailbreak server. Know of any still in the USA?

How about if I load JB3 on my CTF/DM server with MapVote? This server is located in St. Louis, Missouri. Basically, all of my US servers have very low activity. Funny thing, if I shut them down there will be plenty of people bitching.

I'll load JB3 on my CTF/DM server later today and post the info.

Best,
SPS

Last edited:

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Thanks, that will be nice. I know what you mean about people complaining about a little-used server going offline. I'm one of those people :p It's nice to have around when you need it, ya know?

I have a friend or two that I try to play jailbreak with every once in a while, and the experience hasn't been the best when we play on my listen server.

SixPakSuzy

I've installed JB3 on the following USA server:

This server is only running JB3 with mapvote. Its got the same maps as the UK server.

I've decided that there are enough CTF and DM servers that are unused. The world won't miss one more.

Have fun.

Best,
SPS

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Got all the newest versions of the maps installed? I was having package mismatch problems when trying to join. First one was "revenge" so I backed up and deleted revenge.umx from the Music folder. It complained about another one after that, but then i just tried again and it let me in.

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
Ah, so that was you :)

I installed all the mappacks on that page as well. I wonder if it could also be a collision between package names for jailbreak and another mod.

SixPakSuzy

FYI: The UK server is currently down. I had the same issues when I had my AS server there on the same server. I will take a look at it tonight.

Update: It appears that the UK server or the game doesn't exactly crash. It appears that the server just loses connectivity every once in a while. The server isn't accessible via the control panel and it just comes back online by itself. The logs show that the game never really crashed. Very strange.

Best,
SPS