New torture video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
I just want to bring few ideas (dont care about you & family)

Soldiers become hysteric when they can't find a good reason to be there. Freud would explain this. Many wars proved this.

Freeworld is a carrot, like gods, and all things you can't touch...

If there is a war actually, this is rich countries against poors.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
Lemon.fr said:
Choose the reason you prefer.

Uh, hmmmm saved your asses in the 1940's(singing in an F flat) Otherwise, you would be Lemon.notFR I usually wouldn't go after you guys(the French), but after your arrogant stand on our war(which I disagree with our war too) and Don's sig, I gotta think we shoulda let Hitler or Stalin have ya.

Edit: and don't bring up your help against the British. We would have kicked their asses without you guys ;P

Last edited:

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Wasn't to save my precious french ass, but your, because, the Axis became dangerous for USA (pearl harbour), that wasn't: "Lets save those french", but "Lets go europe now (2 years later) else we will have a big problem..."
I let you learn this here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
You say i must close my mouth because WW2 ? man seriously...That is arrogant, im not your b!tch.

Irak is not a world war, it's an economical war, and to justify this, "a man" used 9/11 mixed with virtual massive weapons of destructions...(why not the devil).
Because since 9/11 americans ego took a lot, they do not accept any critics, like for children the world is divided between goods and bads.
Going Irak to kick Saddam (that one who was a f***ing good opportunity for years of a stupid deal: Give oil, we give food,under embargo), or laughing at prisoners masturbating may repare the brittle ego ? What else, racism ? religions ? I would understand, really, what is that war ? How you compare it with WW2 ?

I don't feel good, i dont think terrorism is about to stop, Freeworld still have many lands to conquer before we reach "heaven on earth", and of course they are not rich at all, will we share ?

Humans are all the same, whatever the skin, religions, culture, no angels nor devils, they live differents conditions and needs at a given time. So sorry if frenchies didn't feel the need to go Irak after 9/11.

Last edited:

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Because posting in public forum with that kind of topic brings differents point of view, and fortunately.
Because things are not simples as we would.
Because that's not a good idea to learn History and Geopolitic with Fox News. (and i apply this in my own country)

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
:lock:

edit: Sorry Crowze, but I really feel that Almost has taken this to a negative place and I am now uncomfortable.

Last edited:

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
Nukeproof said:
It makes me wonder, that those soldiers obviously are pretty proud of what they do (beating up teenage stonethrowers). Recording a video of this (or taking photos in Abu Ghraib)... as if they didn't know they were doing anything wrong...

From what I read, those kids weren't throwing rocks -- they threw Molotov cocktails and even a home-made hand grenade. Beating them up *does* violate ROE, though; the soldiers should have simply shot them dead on the spot. Or, if you believe in poetic justice, returned fire with their own grenades.