New tetures later today

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Originally posted by @kuma
so you're working @ the rez the textures are going to be? I guess hand drawn stuff doesnt resize as well as photosource :)

If you want any PS give me a shout, I have more PS than pr0n now, which is just..... wrong

Can i give you a shout?

HEY, OVER HERE!!!

Hey, btw, did you get my PM over at TO? or are you just ignoring meh? :mad::(

Last edited:

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Oh, yeah the textures were okay :) You definetly need a digital cam. Get me one too while you're at it. I"ve got a nuclear plant in town, i want to sneak in and take pictures. Maybe practice my heavy russian accent while I'm there.

fragswill

Charismatic Leader
Mar 21, 2000
Sweden
You don't need a digicam. I borrow my dads camera, and ask the photo shop to give me the photos on cd. They come in 2000*2000 something high quality jpgs.