New tetures later today

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fordy

Jul 10, 2001
York, UK
www.planetunreal.com
Hi

Just letting you guys (n gals) know im releasing a texture pack with an industrial theme on my site later today, so stay tuned :)

Heres a sample...

newtextures.jpg

Fordy

Jul 10, 2001
York, UK
www.planetunreal.com
Errr

heheh , well iv added some more textures & uploaded it to FilePlanet, however, filePlanet wont regeister the new file for a while...so im already to go, but stuck waiting on FP ! Pile of Sh!te it is. :(

But if anyone wants it in the meantime, just email me & i'll send you it. (1.24 Mb)

Last edited:

Fordy

Jul 10, 2001
York, UK
www.planetunreal.com
Me Me Me

You can get them over at my site now, I managed to get the file registered just 15 minutes ago! Go get em floyd! :D

Nice sig : "Ued is like a girl's private part: really stinks sometimes, but I'm still addicted to it. "

Personally I find em to rather like Kebabs smothered in chilli sauce.....kinda tangy, but nice nonetheless, or perhaps im with the wrong women? :D

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Fordy
Hi

Just letting you guys (n gals) know im releasing a texture pack with an industrial theme on my site later today, so stay tuned :)

Heres a sample...

newtextures.jpg

i can hardly contain my exitement.

anyway, are they, like, reduced in size for that preview shot or something then?

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
if you've got the 512x512 originals you should release them. They look kinda half-lifey... and use more photosource for stuff like that IMO, it would help to avoid the 'clay' look small handdrawn 'dirty' textures have

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
wow. i actually understood some of that ;)
i amaze myself sometimes.

[edit] and whats all this about angles anyway? obtuse or accute? :D [/edit]

Fordy

Jul 10, 2001
York, UK
www.planetunreal.com
sizes

Well they are mainly 256x256 and that preview picture has been reduced in size too. I dont work at 512x512 when drawing them and I dont really have any photosource piccys (because I have no digital cam :() hehe lifes hard when your on the dole, a digital cam was on my shopping list but now it has to wait.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
so you're working @ the rez the textures are going to be? I guess hand drawn stuff doesnt resize as well as photosource :)

If you want any PS give me a shout, I have more PS than pr0n now, which is just..... wrong