NEw skin idea!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Assassin X

May 27, 2004
Can you make the TX skin? TX is the female terminator!

I think that would be great for the community! It would also be the first of its kind!

Assassin X

May 27, 2004
Assassin X said:
Can you make the TX skin? TX is the female terminator!

I think that would be great for the community! It would also be the first of its kind!

Or the I Robot robot skin!

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
Well tx could probably go well over one of the helion females, so yeah that sounds like a good idea.

As for the i robot that would probably look very crumy over a existing model but i will have a look, i do really like the TX idea though.

Assassin X

May 27, 2004
Heres some things you can use, not sure how use other people stuff.

http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb/pa...97&PHPSESSID=62cf01575a3a444e15e32858a13cb691

Also there is a female robot in UT2K4 (think it came with the patch or maybe some Bonus Pack) called Abigail. If you could remover her (excuse the language) chest and maybe hips and change them and the sking it would become the I Robot guy.

Also i though that Satin , Saphire would make good models for TX. Anyways your the master skinner, there just some thoughts lol!