1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New server list

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Mar 5, 2009.

1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Why isn't there custom gametypes tab? Before I found a trick how to make serevrs with all custom gametypes appear, by using the UT3DOM server classic tdm list for exmaple, but now it doesn't work that way.
    So I have to download these custom mods to make it able to show custom servers, like invasion. Or I can go through history of servers I visited, but what about the ones I did not...

I am not complaining, I am just saying that by fixing this system Epic should have included custom gametypes server tab as well...

2. Alhanalem

Alhanalem Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop

There is a new checkbox to show all servers instead of a single gametype.

3. Leo(T.C.K.)

Ah k...still there should be a new tab with "custom gametype"

Actually some of the changes in the patch I don't like that much, I think the video advanced options menu is too full of unnecessary things and I was not able to make it the way as in world detail 1, I think these world detail etc should have stayed there plus allowing new options, also I am so confused because of the localized version and obviously bloom is called as something else here and I don't know what, so I dunno what half of the configs mean, yeah.....

Also I do get this message when starting UT3 now, what should I do? Should I move the file or something?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  4. Miker

Miker Master Mullet

Didn't someone make a Necris version of Downtown that is also named WAR-Downtown_Necris? He was pissed in the Epic forums about how Epic named their map the same name, maybe that's where the conflict lies.

5. Leo(T.C.K.)

Ah yes obviously I had the map....guess it will be fine if I rename that one for now....

Btw were these names over heads necesary for deam and opposite team? UTCOMP or some server side mods featured the old way name apperaing, as in when you look at someone the name displays but not in that line box thing...just my thoughts.
    It does not annoy me though.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009