New Screen Shot Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 28, 2001
[PDX]! [PDX]! [PDX]!
Well...for me at least, i had more "fun" playing back then. Maybe it was the people...who knows, but one thing that i do know, is that even though i don't embrace total realism with all my heart, i'll be here until the end, along with [PDX] keeping it real.

[PDX] isn't gunna flake out...(no disrespect meant to GAT or PhD...and so on and so forth...)

-Kal

Aug 28, 2001
[PDX]! [PDX]! [PDX]!
LOfL!!!! Damn i didn't even realize it...but look at my ping (on the pic i posted) hahahhahahahhah! that's when i was representing with 56gay! now c'mon, you gotta gimme' a little credit for that. man that's funny.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I downloaded it back in around October or so, it's called "Elite" and I found it on the same site as a Cedarbreak camo... no search on the forums nor Google could bring up the page, unfortunately...

Object=(Name=INF_cCamos.GEN_BL_CederB,Class=Texture,Description=Cederbreak)
Object=(Name=INF_cCamos.GEN_BL_Elite,Class=Texture,Description=Elite)

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Ok guys I just updated the site with alot of your pics! Keep em coming! I still gotta add a few more I didnt get the chance too so dont feel left out ;)

Oh and PLEASE try to submit them in 640x480 if possible. Thanks!