1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

New Release: CTF-BuA-Vertigo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bonecrusher, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher Make choices, don't look back...

Yes Jason, I changed the name, I hope this one is more fitting to your standards :p

My latest UT2004 map. We've playtested it on the server 1v1 and its pretty fun. 4 or 6 people would be so much better. But anyway, here you go. It's already on the server and has been submitted to the redirect. Should be up there shortly.

Download

Attached Files:

2. Iceburgs

Iceburgs The Iceman Cometh....

Hah! I didn't realize that you started this thread 7 minutes ago. I have tried all the redirect sites and it isn't up on any of them! Doh! Guess I will have to wait a bit....

3. Bonecrusher

Indeed. I think the redirect sites take turns every hour or so. Just wait 5 or 6 hours and get it from the netherlands FTP, its faster than any of the indirect http sites.

4. Shattered_Steel

Shattered_Steel Birthed of Destruction

ROTFL!

Wasn't there another map called Vertigo? But yes, that fits better. LMAO!:lol:

5. Bonecrusher

We used to have a member named vertigo. Waaaaaay back in the day, for a very short time.

6. Morty

Morty The getting killed man!!

I better not puke from the VERTIGO!:D

7. Iceburgs

Iceburgs The Iceman Cometh....

Wow. It's 5 PM and the map is only available on FileFront. What's up with the redirect sites?

8. Bonecrusher

The netherlands one is working...