New realistic tactical game (oh the goodness!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site

Lidzsvars

Nov 13, 2004
I already have it, it is nice game, but I got bored of it after playing it for over one month, problem is that it has almost no scenario, just moving around and earning money for killing people. Weapon ballistics are not bad, but not like in real life - it is difficult to hit target with UZI at distance of 50 meters on semi, but at real life UZI is accurate at 200m distance. G36 3.5X sights are usable only on distance 0-140m, but Steyr Aug 1.5X for 300m, and other problems with accesories and so on.:rolleyes:
Soldiers of Anarchy was much better and more interesting strategy, but older one to, I suggest you to try it.:tup:

Turin_Turambar

Pls don´t shoot to the Asha´man
Oct 9, 2002
Visit site
Yep, range/damage of weapons are dumbed down, but a lot less than in other games from the same subgenre. You still can kill somebody with a burst at medium range with a good shooter or with 1 bullet at the head.

Lidzsvars

Nov 13, 2004
Yes, but it is really difficult to hit someone at range +70m, if not using sniper, and as I told, game has almost no scenario, just moving around and killing people, my scenario was trying to earn new guns.
You cant even imagine how disapointed I was when after intensive playing for 4 weeks I found out, that there is no attachments for G36E, and that this weapon sucks in E5 game!!!

Lidzsvars

Nov 13, 2004
I live in Latvia - little country near Baltic sea, we have border with Russia, so all ilegal and legal copies from Russia comes to as.
You should know, that this game is in russian language only at this moment, so you will need to know this language to play it normaly.:rolleyes:
You should try to download it in DC++, if you will find some russian or baltic hubs, there everything is for free and because we dont have hard control of things like this we are able to download almost everything from each other: music, games ( ilegal or legal, who cares), movies that are not at cinema yet and other things like this.

Feb 26, 2001
England
I see, thanks for the update, I think I'll wait for the English release, its taken me two years to learn the simplest Japanese, I'll never be able to learn russian in a few days :)

Lidzsvars

Nov 13, 2004
he, he, there is only one part of russian you should learn - rude words, it is the half of the all language and if you will know them you will be able to understand all russians